For the latest Children’s Ministry news and resources please see our blog.
Here at Calvary Chapel North Country we nurture and foster the truth of God’s Word within the life of each child. With the teaching of God’s Word as our highest priority, we teach children using a Bible-based, age-appropriate curriculum taught in a loving atmosphere. We involve the children in worship through song, as well as games, and activities that encourage growth in Christ.
- Sunday Morning Service: 10:00 am
- Sign-in Starts at: 9:45 am
- Little Lambs: Newborns – 23 Months
- Shepherd’s Sheep: 2 – 5 years
- Dedicated Disciples: 6 – 11 years
- For details contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Verse: Mark 10:14-16“’…Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.’ And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them.”